Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 110 Avis
Natixis is the corporate, investment and financial services arm of Group BPCE, France's second-largest banking player.Working for Natixis means joining an international company that harnesses all of its expertise to design the best banking, financial and insurance solutions for its customers. It means choosing a company that supports its employees in the long-term, by offering them opportunities for development and promotion up to their maximum potential.
"At Natixis, we take into account social and environmental issues in our daily actions. We offer our clients investment and financing solutions that promote the energy transition. We also endeavor to reduce our direct impact on the environment, to be part of social progress and to outreach to civil society."
Expected start date : As soon as possible.
Within the Global Portfolio Management (GPM) Department, you will participate to the management of the French commercial banking portfolio. This Department is in charge of the client overdue management, contributes to the monitoring of secondary sales, of ratings reviews and other credit activities.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role :
- Contribute to portfolio follow up in terms of both risk and return;
- Contribute to the quarterly portfolio update of the French commercial banking portfolio;
- Prepare the Overdue Credit Committee;
- Review credit and loan documentations with the analyst team;
- Participate to weekly meetings dedicated to secondary sales list.
- Follow up of the new financing dealflow;
- Follow up after deal closing of the portfolio ORE levels;
- Review orphan ratings when needed.
PRINCIPLES FOR BUSINESS
- Conduct its business with integrity, due skill, care and diligence;
- Take into consideration the possible impact on the bank’s reputation of any action and ensure that the standards of the bank’s environment guidelines are enforced;
- Arrange adequate protection for clients’ information which is protected by confidentiality undertakings.
Level education : Master degree in Corporate Finance (M2 if possible)
Computer skills : MS Office
Linguistic skills : Very good level in English
Comments : The apprenticeship contract is for one year, based in Paris (75012). For better processing of your application, please indicate the pace of your alternation.