Crédit Agricole CIB
Direction financière / Consolidation
★★★★★ 53 Avis
Crédit Agricole CIB is a Global player in the Debt Capital Markets (DCM), consistently ranked within the top 5 of the Euro league table across asset classes.
Using an advisory driven approach, and relying on its multi-currency platform, Crédit Agricole CIB offers an opportunity to work on a wide range of capital markets products and segments.
Specifically, the position covers Financial Institutions clients in France, Benelux, Canada, Switzerland and Germany.
1. Preparation of marketing materials:
• Preparation of marketing materials for originators: economic analysis, primary and secondary bond market updates, liability management proposals, roadshow proposals.
• Ad-hoc materials for client meetings, specific proposals, weekly updates.
2. Coordination :
• Provide overall support and work in close partnership, with the DCM Director and Managing Director in charge of the DCM coverage and transaction execution
• Coordinating and networking to ensure a smooth bond execution process (Bloomberg chats, conference calls, road-shows, interactions with other banks and with issuers if needs be.) and a comprehensive legal follow-up (due diligence, etc).
• Coordinating internally to prepare pricing updates for frequent borrowers (with syndicate teams).
3. Follow-up and Updates :
Follow and archive datas
• Market data: bond market database, ranking (« league tables », « credentials ») etc.
• Legal and compliance data related to transactions (insider lists etc.)
The candidate shall demonstrate proficient corporate finance and capital markets knowledge.
Previous DCM experience is a plus.
Business school or engineering school