Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Anti-Fraud initiatives and Analytics
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Anti-Financial Crime
Your new team is responsible for the Governance and Oversight of robust fraud detection and prevention capability within Anti-Financial Crime (AFC). The remit of the team is to manage the Bank's risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest.
* Working closely with AFC Change and Deutsche Bank Global Technology colleagues to drive system related changes and initiatives
* Assisting and supporting both the Anti-Fraud Bribe Corruption (AFBC) Fraud Initiatives & Analytics Head and Global Head of AFBC with the strategic direction of the Fraud programmes by identifying potential fraud risks and control failures/gaps
* Liaising with the AFBC Fraud Initiatives & Analytics Head to address internal audit and regulatory matters to brief on Fraud systems, control initiatives and lead the closure of audit findings associated with these types of issues
* Supporting the Global Assurance Program safeguard and control implementation, quality assurance, Fraud Risk Assessment and producing evidentiary support where appropriate
* Conducting business efficiency and effectiveness reviews within own area of responsibility to identify opportunities for improvement, eliminate redundant processes, and improve the efficiency and performance of existing processes aligning to the overall AFBC Target Operating Model
* Strict adherence to all internal and external policies, regulations, directives and the regulations of public authorities
* Working in collaboration with business partners to deliver continuous enhancement initiatives, such as enhancing or increasing the range and scope of analytics supplied
* Performing sample-based reviews to determine the extent to which business personnel are fulfilling their responsibility as Alert Owners to Close or escalate Alerts as appropriate
* Supporting the design and implementation of tactical and strategic business / technology solutions to enhance the Fraud detection and investigative program and subsequent transition to 'run the bank' where required
* Supporting the Global Strategy & Analytics Lead in Mandatory Time Away (MTA) technical requirements, working in coordination with the project manager / Change Programme Manager assigned to MTA
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in an operations role
* Experience of creating and managing a risk and control framework
* Proven experience of working in an AFC capacity in transaction monitoring or similar would be particularly beneficial
* Understanding of systems and controls
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to liaise with stakeholders.
* Strong analytical skills
* A self-starter, strategic thinker and action-oriented, with an ability to remain active and visible to the Global team
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.