CA CIB Americas
CA CIB Americas
As Application Developeryou will joint CACIB New York and especially Financial Department.
The Group’s Finance Division is responsible for:
- Measuring and analysing the Bank's activity and efficiency (both overall and by business line) and producing its financial information and regulatory reporting
- Providing steering methods and tools to, on the one hand, assist the Executive Management in setting objectives and, on the other hand, ensure that these objectives are met in an environment of scare resources and multiple constraints
- Defining hedging rules for Business Lines and managing the financial risks of the banking book
- Managing the short term liquidity of the Bank.
The Project Management group is responsible for supporting process and data-driven business activities of Finance in the Americas.
Your main responsibilities will be :
• Elicit requirements, analyze data and processes, and document relevant Finance project management related activities
• Provide business application support, reporting, and maintenance of systems such as Oracle Financials E-Business, Business Objects, Axiom’s ControllerView and those developed in SQL and VBA through MS Access or MS Excel.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Perform analysis and provide solutions in accordance with the business requirements coming from HO, within Finance, or the business line entities (IT solutions for the different tools could be enhancements or modules creations (SQL + VBA)).
• Develop and maintain reports through ControllerView (Axiom), Business Objects, Oracle Financial E-Business, MS Office development, or SQL.
• Update and maintain business applications, data, and data structures for the Quarterly Snapshot, cost of liquidity, basel metrics, etc.
• Provide back-up assistance to other members of the Finance PM team.
• Update documentation as necessary
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France web
Some programming experience in Excel or Access and SQL
Academic Background : University, Computer science or Engineering School.
Specialization : Computer Science