★★★★★ 5 Avis
Exane Derivatives is looking for interns.
You will join the Paris-based operation within the very stimulating trading floor environment, in direct contact with senior traders.
This position is dedicated to highly-motivated candidate and capable of building an impact in a fast paced expanding business.
The main tasks of the Trader Assistant will be to (the list is not exhaustive and will be adapted depending on their skills and commitment):
- Booking new products traded
- Helping to build up risk reporting
- Monitoring coupons
- You are a student (last year of studies) from a top-ranking engineering school with a focus on Finance
- You are seeking to secure a 6-month internship and/or an apprentice contract before graduation
- You have demonstrated proven knowledge of derivatives products and options in particular
- You are proficient at Excel (VBA included)
- You have strong command of French and English
Other qualities required:
- Intellectual integrity
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
- Driven to achieve excellence
Exane Derivatives can offer you attractive career opportunities in a creative and entrepreneurial corporate culture which rewards the contribution of every individual.
Applications, including a CV (UK/FR Version), may be submitted directly to:
Only candidates who exactly match the profile sought will be considered