Gestion de projet
★★★★★ 60 Avis
You are looking for your next step ? We are looking for our future Automobile Insurance Project Manager .
You will be the privileged spokesperson of the automobile managers of the subsidiaries.
You will be in direct contact with all Groupama SA's Management Departments, in particular the International subsidiaries Department, the Finance and Management Control Division, the Reinsurance Division and the strategic operational planning teams.
You have technical skills in insurance and are particularly familiar with automobile insurance.
- Ensure that pricing, underwriting and claims management policies are in line with the Group's strategy
- Monitor exposures and cumulative risks and define monitoring criteria
- Ensure the necessary skills within the subsidiaries exist and are in line with the activity's control and management
- Participate in the monitoring of results
- Monitor the implementation of defined action plans, and contribute to business reviews
- Set up and run a Group business network to share experiences and develop common frameworks for analysing and managing the results of the business
- At the request of a subsidiary and in conjunction with the Automotive Products team, support a project aimed at:
- Identification of changes in the country's economic, legal regulatory
- the adequacy of the offers with the network and the typology of customers
- the construction of a range of competitive and profitable products.
Required profile :
- With 5 years of higher education or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in technical management or management control (ideally international).
- Fluent in English
- Successful experience in project management or transversal management.
Expertise and skills :
- Knowledge of the business world and insurance
- Mastery of professional English is essential
- Mastery of the office pack
Qualities sought :
- Attention to detail, organisational skills with a sense of synthesis
- Ability to operate in project mode
- Relational and listening skills