Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Benchmark Specialist/Benchmark Submitter
Corporate Title: Vice President
You will be joining the Treasury Benchmark submission team, which is responsible for the submission to LIBOR and EURIBOR, as well as coordination/oversight of Treasury's Benchmark activities globally. Your new team currently consists of the Benchmark Supervisor and three Benchmark Submitters.
* Supporting the global coordination of Treasury Benchmark activity and oversight, including ensuring that relevant governance and control frameworks are in place and effective
* Liaising with Compliance and Risk functions on benchmark topics
* Undertaking benchmark reform project work, including coordination/engagement across Deutsche Bank on market initiatives (such as Risk Free Rate projects)
* Benchmark Submission for LIBOR and EURIBOR
* Reviewing Benchmark methodologies, internal and external policies and procedures
* Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and supporting implementation, as applicable
* Engaging with internal and external audit and compliance, investigating and recommending solutions to strengthen processes where feasible
* Undertaking other ad-hoc initiatives and projects
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in investment banking, in Treasury Funding and/or Money Market and/or Foreign Exchange would be highly beneficial
* Working knowledge of major interest rate benchmarks and relevant regulatory/reform developments
* Experience in compliance and/or regulatory work would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to prioritise effectively and take initiative
* Flexible, resilient, confident and determined
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.