Banque de réseau
Banque de réseau
The Global Banking Markets IT Architecture team is looking for a Blockchain/DLT Subject Matter Expert to monitor, research and evaluate blockchain technologies. The candidate will need to partner with key stakeholders to identify business opportunities within the DLT space, source and match ideas to these opportunities and support the prioritization and investment in the Proof of Concepts. In addition, this role will collaborate with our Innovation Labs and technology teams to leverage internal and external technologies in support of these concepts. A succesful candidate will work in partnership with both Business and technology senior leadership to ensure the effective delivery of a number of initiatives. The candidate should have financial services background and understanding of the complexity of legacy infrastructure along with the required functional knowledge to be able to guide and provide insight on the complex transformation to DLT technology solutions.
* Driving experimentation and investment in innovative solutions to real business opportunities leveraging emerging DLT technologies
* Support the selection, implementation and adoption of vendor solutions
* Review of technical architecture of vendor products
* Participate in consortiums and industry events
* Develop reference architectures and technology implementations
* Work on Proof of Concepts and prototype projects
* Stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
* Provide a consultancy role to IT and business teams where appropriate.
* Where appropriate, provide full architectural life cycle guidance to business and IT teams and ensure quality technical deliverables.
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
* Experience of designing and developing blockchain/DLT based technology applications using HyperLedger, Corda, Ethereum
* Experience in Smart contacts and consensus algorithms
* Substantial relevant experience working in global teams on DLT based technologies
* Demonstrate understanding of key technology trends and environmental factors driving change within the financial services industry
* Experience of designing/implementing large change programs
* Understanding and experience with the SDLC and agile development practices
* Demonstrate track record of effective communication skills to engage senior leadership and peers
* Must be able to work in both a highly collaborative environment as well as independently without direct supervision with various levels of experience
* Strong hands on technical skills and deep knowledge of systems architecture
* Connectivity to fintech and emerging tech companies in DLT space