Banque de réseau
Banque de réseau
Business Analyst- Technology Change
The purpose of this role is to further bolster the Business Management's team capabilities in Business Analysis with the objective of improving the overall quality and success rate of our functions change and control processes. The role will directly engage with stakeholders across Corporate Relations to validate existing business processes as well as synthesise new requirements that will directly channel into our future operating models. The role will be an active participant and key resource in providing our stakeholders and change teams with concise, accurate and timely information on our current and future plans, impacts on individual and team processes and revised functional procedures. The role holder will be responsible for the successful delivery of high quality business analysis on our business change projects as well as supporting our analysis on Business As Usual ( BAU) activities
* Primarily owner and responsible for the delivery of high quality business analysis deliverables (Requirements, Process Maps, Management Information/KPIS relating to monitored business processes)
* Primary owner and responsible for collecting and synthesising stakeholder requirements and channelling them into new process designs
* Primarily responsible for the communication and validation of new processes with change teams and stakeholders across Corporate Relations
* As a team member, jointly responsible for just-in-time assistance for Business Management Business As usual (BAU) analysis (e.g. troubleshooting business issues, responding to senior management cascaded data requests)
* Strong Business Analysis, reporting and communication skills alongside demonstrable stakeholder engagement experience
* Excellent presentation skills, able to take complex, sometimes technical, proposals or challenges and explain them concisely and clearly to all types of stakeholders
* Demonstrable experience in business process requirements gathering and the preparation and subsequent issuance of deliverables leading to stakeholder sign-off
* Have confidence and persistence in deriving the requisite level of detail from diverse stakeholder groups as well as being able to synthesise and prioritise inputs into realistic business requirements
* Ability to embrace change, operate often independently in a changing and ambiguous environment while being prepared to actively contribute to continuous improvement and learning.
* Ideally will have recent banking or financial services experience
* Professional qualification or accreditation in Business Analysis and/or Project Management
* Practitioner/Foundation understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulation.
* Knowledge of a Global Financial Service organisation and the interaction between functions and business units
* Experience of working on change projects within a large financial services organisation
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.