Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Business Architect
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining Credit Risk Management (CRM), one of the risk type functions, alongside Market and Operational Risk, within the Risk Division and is responsible to set risk type methodologies, principles - this sentence needs amending, policies and models in order to manage risk type-specific control framework.
You will be responsible for driving and facilitating strategic transformation and process re-engineering programmes of work, in relation to the functional capability required within CRM to manage the End to End (E2E) credit life cycle. Some of the key programmes of work are Strategic Data Management, E2E Workflow, Portfolio Analysis, Reporting & Monitoring, Rating Models & Workout and Counterparty Credit Risk. The delivery of change requires close collaboration with key functions outside of Credit, namely Front Office, Chief Information Office, Finance, Operations and Risk IT.
* Supporting the build-out and refinements to CRM Target Operating Model (TOM), leveraging an existing capabilities-based vision
* Refining, developing and managing quantifiable/tangible business outcomes aligned to that TOM
* Supporting cross-divisional collaboration to achieve synergies and consistencies, both within Risk and with broader organisations (e.g. Finance, Treasury)
* Facilitating support or leadership in small and large workshop environments
* Key stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous experience operating as a Business Architect or equivalent
* Understanding and use of Capability models as a strategic delivery tool
* Knowledge in Financial Services, with Risk experience a valuable benefit
* Proven track record of delivery in complex environments and across large scale change
* Delivery focused analysis in Financial Services or Management Consulting
* Previous experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Operating Model design and implementation
* Previous experience of analysis and solution definition
* Knowledge in Project / Design Execution
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.