Crédit Agricole CIB
★★★★★ 53 Avis
The person will specifically be responsible for marketing and supporting the senior members of the DCM Solutions & Advisory Team in aspects of market analysis, client sales presentations and execution of subordinated debt transactions for financial institutions (banks and insurance companies) and liability management.
The current scope of the DCM Solutions & Advisory Team includes: (i) regulatory and rating agency hybrid capital discussions for financial institutions and IG corporates, (ii) structuring and execution of primary capital issuance, (iii) liability management across the scope of outstanding debt (subordinated, senior, IG, HY, ABS, Covered bonds)
Hybrids generally means complex subordinated debt and equity-linked instruments which provide clients with benefits such as regulatory capital, rating agency equity and other benefits (tax, accounting)
- Support the DCM Solutions & Advisory senior team members in creating, pitching and executing innovative value-added solutions for financial institutions involving capital / hybrid securities and liability management trades (buybacks, tenders and exchanges)
- Preparation (in coordination with originators) of marketing materials, regulatory and market updates for Financial Institutions (mainly banks and insurance companies)
- Ability to interpret balance sheets and perform analysis to identify client needs and contribute to client advice
- Update of various databases including issuance volumes.
Data Analysis collection including tracking relevant spreads and swaps
- Monitor regulatory environment and rating agencies methodologies on capital
analyse the effect of LM transactions as far as balance sheet effect and market perception
- Co-operate with other business line as needed (equity linked team, other financial engineering teams, ratings advisory
- Previous debt capital market experience desirable (internship)
University or Business School