On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their office in Zug.
This is a perfect opportunity for an independent, experienced and solution-orientated professional, looking for a new challenge.
- Administrative support to the CEO,
- Scheduling meetings and organizing agenda,
- Travel arrangements,
- Handling emails and general correspondence,
- Creating presentations and taking notes during meetings,
- Assisting with basic accounting,
- Supporting the team in running the day to day procedures,
- General administration and organizational tasks.
- Relevant educational background (KV or Bürofachdiplom),
- 5+ years work experience within administration and/or office management for C-level executives,
- Strong MS Office skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Independent, flexible and able to manage a varied work load,
- Native German/Swiss German and fluent English language skills.
- Currently based in Switzerland,
- Immediately available.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.