Contrôle de Gestion / Trésorerie
★★★★★ 4 Avis
The Financial Controller will work within a well-established international Group, based in Monaco, which is specialized in producing a wide range of products for use in a variety of applications.
As the Financial Controller, you will directly report into the Group Financial Controller and join an international team based in Monaco.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
• Produce accurate management information with relevant analysis to assess company financial performance in accordance with IFRS ;
• Prepare financial reports, profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow for the monthly Group finance report ;
• Act as a key point of contact for the annual report ;
• Develop continually and look to improve processes, controls, accounting and reporting procedures ;
• Report and analyse using Ad hoc as requested by Senior Management.
The Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ CPA) with a strong academic background and have at least 3 years post qualification experience.
Itisalso a must to have atleast an experienceworkinginternationally and topossess excellent communication skills (English as firstlanguage or fluent). Itis a plus to have knowledgeofHFM and SAP.
Conditions et Avantages