Conseil / Maîtrise d'ouvrage
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Il s'agit d'un acteur majeur du secteur assurantiel.
The MDM / Airwatch - Level 3 is responsible for the technological part of the Airwatch services managed by the GIS organization.
The current MDM environment supports ~45K devices worldwide and supports multiple OS and hardware platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows Mobile and Apple Mac. The current MDM solution, Airwatch, is being sunset over the next 3 years and as such we need to provide a stable and usable platform for the users of this system during the sunset period.
This position will be primarily responsible for maintaining and supporting the existing infrastructure and service, in addition to designing and implementing MDM products & services such as inTune to be delivered in the future. Additional responsibilities will include administration, design, architectural assistance and engineering support for all MDM related projects.
* Minimum 7 - 10 years of experience in IT Service-related industry.
* University degree with IT or Business orientation.
* Very strong experience on Exchange technologies and its ecosystem is a must.
* ITIL Service Management Certificate Qualified (or equivalent experience).
* Knowledge of key aspects of Service Delivery and business characteristics.
* Experience working within a global enterprise organization is desirable.
* Taking into account the multi-cultural environment, proficiency with the English language for verbal and written communications is mandatory (level 3 / extensive).
* Experience supporting a large-scale, multi-platform enterprise mopbile environment delivered via Airwatch.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as systems administrator, systems engineer, systems architect.
* Minimum of 5 years of current, progressive, and specialized work experience supporting, administering and implementing Mobile device management Airwatch services and its ecosystem (MAM, Certificate management, Corp Wifi management). InTune expertise is a plus.
* Proven experience in administration and troubleshooting Airwatch and Windows systems with particular experience with AD and multiple site deployments.
* Experience with Android, iOS, Apple Mac, Windows phone and Windows 10
* Experience with competence in Citrix Access Gateway
* Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP subnetting, routing, SMTP protocol, DNS, DHCP, etc.
* Experience with the following: Virtualized Servers, PowerShell, Domain service, Active Directory, LDAP, PKI, DNS, backup solutions, Active Sync.
* Good Knowledge on Microsoft email solutions: Exchange and Office 365.
* Knowledge of migrating, upgrading and transitioning of mailboxes to different environments/servers.
* Excellent communication skills using all forms of communications: written, verbal, social tools.
* Solid teamwork, interpersonal skills, professional demeanor and ability to communicate with customers, associates, and senior executives
* Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring fellow members.
* Influencing skills and ability to analyze processes and trends and to highlight weaknesses to drive results from processes and individuals.
* Ability to understand and manage supplier and service provider relationships.
* Strong analysis and synthesis skills with attention to detail.
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Showing an individual flair; original thinking; self-motivated and confident in own decisions.
* Some business travel will be expected.
Pour en savoir plus sur Huxley Associates rendez-vous sur notre site www.huxley.com