Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Project Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
Deutsche has a defined a multi-year transformation program to modernise its infrastructure, improving performance, and reducing costs. This change program works with application teams to migrate their applications from current infrastructure to virtual environments, private cloud, public cloud, or the banks PaaS platform.
The Programme is a 10 year contractual agreement with HPE to address and transform an ageing and legacy technology estate. The ambition is to transform the way Deutsche Bank (DB) consumes, runs and manages Technology infrastructure globally through the creation of a utility delivery model for technology infrastructure services.
The Programme is split into various delivery and support work streams, covering the build out of the core platforms, and working with the business facing technology teams to transform their applications.
The central Application Transformation Program team has three main functions.
* Working with HPE to drive project delivery and QA of the delivery from the Application Transformation Factory
* Oversight of the CIO teams delivery, schedule and plans to ensure that the program objectives of compute, storage and data centre exits are met
* Overall governance of the program and management of dependencies with other streams within the program.
* Deliver infrastructure change to support the business
* End-to-end delivery for the transformation of applications onto the bank's strategic hosting platforms to drive cost reduction, and facilitate end of life technology removal
* Manage vendors to achieve the business' outcomes
* Works collaboratively to ensure the development and implementation of sustainable, long-term solutions to reducing the risks identified, with a focus on action closure and the reduction of risk for the programme and Bank.
* Single point of contact for all Infrastucture Issues, delivering change and managing conflict
* Work with business to define BoW and ensure that Infrastructure Services is resourced to support
* Responsibilities would include planning, budgeting, project governance activities and successful management of projects
* Own and drive execution of all tasks within the infrastructure / engineering area
* Initiative tracking, benefit realisation, and project closure
* Product aligned programme management, with application driven project management through the different execution methods
* Manages project management workload across the business area
* Production Scheduling : Production change management function, which provides forward view of Prod change
* Risk profile created in relation to planned Prod change
Skills & Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience in delivering of complex/technical transformation programmes with standardised methodologies or frameworks
* Project delivery of infrastructure In a Complex global bank / financial industry , matrix management and ability to influence at different level.
* Experience in the refinement, deployment and general usage of standard governance methods
* Relevant experience working in the Financial Services industry
* Proven experience in mentoring and coaching teams
* Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate program risks and dependencies
* Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing diverse stakeholders and team members
* Strong track record delivering projects in within global and complex organisations
* Demonstrable experience in understanding the financial, organisational and commercial elements of IT programmes in a finance / banking organisation
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.