Audit / Transactions / Conseil
★★★★★ 129 Avis
Mazars est une organisation internationale, intégrée et indépendante spécialisée dans l'audit, le conseil ainsi que les services comptables, fiscaux et juridiques. Au 1er janvier 2017, Mazars est présent dans les 79 pays qui forment son partnership international intégré. Mazars fédère les expertises de 18 000 femmes et hommes. Emmenés par 950 associés, ils servent leurs clients à toutes les étapes de leur développement : de la PME aux grands groupes internationaux en passant par les entreprises intermédiaires, les starts-ups et les organismes publics.
Are you ready to help drive change at a global company? Do you want to play your part in raising the brand awareness and reputation of a fast-growing influential outsider present on all continents?
Did you know that Mazars has never stopped growing since its creation, and that today it has over 18,000 staff spread out across 79 countries?
Did you know that the average team member at Mazars is 28 years old, and that we have been awarded the "Happy at Work" label for the third time in a row in 2017?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual for an internship in our Group Communications team: a proactive self-starter with an intrapreneurial mindset to help us bring the Mazars brand up to the next level!
- Coordination of national, regional and international communication initiatives: Group annual report, brochures, newsletters, videos, graphic design, collaborative internal web platform, etc.
- Best Practices: gathering of Best Practices from our foreign offices, management of the Best Practices platform, animation of our International Communications network with the goal of creating cross-border synergies
- Project support: helping team members on various projects such as qualitative studies, operational tasks, creative design or webinars
- Event management: support to planning internal and external events.
- Monitoring and benchmarking: key professional networks, Communication/Marketing forums, cross-sector initiatives, etc.
About this position:
- Part of the Mazars' Group Communications department under the "Brand, Influence and Integration" project team
- Working on projects related to brand, international communications and market studies
- Directly reporting to the Head of International Brand communication
International Communication Junior Project Manager internship for 6 months (starting from December 2017 or January 2018)
- At least undergraduate, ideally pursuing a Master's Degree in International Communications, Business or other related field
- Fluent English and French, other languages appreciated (Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic...)
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, capacity to manage various projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Good web and print editorial skills
- Experience with social media and WordPress would be a plus
- Quick learner with attention to details
- Autonomous, curious and proactive
- Eager to take initiatives and make an impact through our international platform
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An international background or working experience would be a real plus