Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 110 Avis
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France. Natixis boasts more than 16,000 experts in 36 countries. It is present mainly in three geographic zones: Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). Natixis provides customized solutions to meet the specific needs of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors. Natixis also designs products and services tailored to the client base of Groupe BPCE’s two retail networks.
To do so, Natixis draws on the complementary areas of expertise of its three core businesses: - Corporate and Investment Banking (Coverage & Advisory, Financing & Market Solutions); - Investment Solutions (Asset Management, Private Banking) & Insurance; - Specialized Financial Services. The offered intern position will sit with the Aviation Origination EMEA team, which belongs to the CIB core business.
As intern in the Aviation Origination EMEA team, you will be working in a multicultural team based across Paris and London. The team aims at providing the largest spectrum of solutions to its airline or operating lessor clients, including financing, Capital Markets and Investment Banking products.
The main areas of involvement for the intern would be:
- Working on marketing materials: preparing commercial pitches;
- Sectorial studies on the airlines & their underlying local markets and on operating lessors;
- Jointly with Portfolio Management team, develop a good analytical knowledge of the underlying assets (aircraft, engines)
- Prepare internal pitches on specific clients: quantitative & qualitative credit watch
- Excel modelling to analyze and structure Cash Flow based financings
The candidate should be in his / her 2nd or 3rd year of Business School, Engineering School with a background in finance, or preparing an MSc in Corporate Finance.
Required skills :
- Analytical skill and Perfect proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel (VBA), Word…
- Perfect proficiency of English and French (both written and spoken)
- Strong background in Corporate Finance Interview will include a case study and will be conducted both in French and English