Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 110 Avis
Natixis Global Asset Management ($870.3 billion Assets Under Management) is a multi-affiliate organization that offers a single point of access to more than 20 specialized investment firms in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The firm ranks among the world's largest asset managers. Through its Durable Portfolio Construction philosophy, the company is dedicated to providing innovative ideas on asset allocation and risk management that can help institutions, advisors and individuals address a range of modern market challenges.
Within Natixis Global Asset Management Distribution based in Paris, your main responsibilities will be :
- Prepare some marketing material for sales team on several Affiliates/Portfolio managers (wordwide asset managers : Natixis Asset Management, Loomis Sayles, AEW, Harris Associates, H2O?etc)
- Benchmarking fund, market trends, performance analysis
- Manage Sales CRM tool Global Connect / Sales force basis for the Sales team
- Interact with several NGAM teams, marketing, compliance, support team, RFP teams
- Participate actively in Affiliates / Portfolio managers roadshow organization and follow up on events in Paris
- Take client calls and being able to follow up or liaise with proper team
- Master in Finance / International management
- Use of IT tools ( Excel, VBA, Power point, VBA )
- Excellent relationship
- Good level in English (read+written)
Duration : 6 months