SESAMm was founded in 2014 and is one of the most dynamic FinTech startups in France and Luxembourg. SESAMm develops and commercializes stock market forecasting tools based on social media and other textual data sources. These products are used by banks and hedge funds. The company provides financial trading indicators which have been created using Big Data methods and allowing new approaches for trading strategies. We develop many new products based on our clients’needs.
SESAMm plans on developing its activity in Europe and Asia by launching very significant R&D and commercial programs. Our team is hiring several top-level profiles looking for professional challenges and self-fulfillment.
We have offices in France (R&D) and Luxembourg (Commercial). Our team is young, highly motivated and has several fields of expertise, from computer science to stock market finance. We are all data geeks and computer science enthusiasts!
Job Goal: you will be creating cutting edge machine learning applications to develop innovative financial indicators based on NLP analytical results.
▪ Develop or extend machine learning-based algorithms
▪ Use and evaluate relevant machine learning tools
▪ Understand existing models and find innovative ways to improve them
▪ Work with the quantitative team and be source of proposals
▪ Perform analysis on a distributed computing architecture
▪ Write analysis reports and possibly research papers
▪ Production launch of the developed algorithm
▪ Participate in conferences and meetings with clients (especially in France, Luxembourg and the UK)
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
▪ Percent Time: 100% - Flexible working conditions
▪ Location: Paris (France); trips to London, Metz and Luxembourg
▪ Resources: software and computer, desk
▪ Salary: attractive + equity package
▪ Duration: permanent contract
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
▪ Engineering School with specialisation in data science/machine learning
▪ Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in Machine Learning
▪ Strong interest for complex machine learning models
▪ In depth knowledge of machine learning principles and practices
▪ Interest in finance would be a plus
▪ Some experience in machine learning with Time Series and/or deep learning would be a plus
▪ Near native/fluent English speaker with good writing skills
▪ Expert in Python and common machine learning libraries, or other relevant coding skills
▪ Advanced statistics and probability theory
▪ Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github