Audit / Transactions / Conseil
★★★★★ 74 Avis
Membre de Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (225 000 collaborateurs dans le monde), Deloitte SAS mobilise en France 9 400 collaborateurs et associés au service de clients de toutes tailles et de tous secteurs, couvrant une palette d'offres très large : audit et risk services, consulting, financial advisory, juridique & fiscal et expertise comptable.
The Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Advisory Corporate Finance, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions as well as a number of specialist services.
Joining Deloitte Forensic as a Manager / Assistant Director, you will gain exposure to exciting projects of a highly sensitive nature, working on cases that often gain high levels of media exposure.
As a senior member of a dynamic and growing team, you will:
- gain a deep understanding of international arbitration procédures;
- become highly knowledgeable in the use of different methods of quantifying damages;
- master the technological resources used in the context of complex disputes (Discovery, Computer Forensic) and contribute to their implementation;
- broaden your professional horizons and work both in France and overseas, as a member of multidisciplinary and cross-border teams drawing on various specialists within Deloitte's worldwide network.
As a Manager / Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- understanding the context of our engagements and taking a leading part in working sessions with clients and lawyers;
- defining the most suitable methodological approaches and drafting proposals;
- designing, in collaboration with the Partner on the engagement, and implementing the necessary procedures to complete our engagements (critical review of documents, analysis of potential challenges, research, sampling, interviews etc.);
- leading junior team members, be they based in France or abroad;
- working on a number of different assignments simultaneously ;
- production of quality deliverables (usually detailed written reports) within agreed timescales, briefing the relevant Partner/Director;
- being actively involved within the team, including on technical knowledge sharing;
- contributing to marketing initiatives within the department.
Profil recherché :
Candidates for this role are likely to be graduates from a prestigious business school or university with a relevant degree, at least 5-10 years of accounting, financial and/ or valuation experience in an audit/ professional services firm, forensic boutique or similar, and who are able to demonstrate:
- previous management experience
- attention to detail, strong organisation skills and an ability to work autonomously
- excellent academic credentials
- a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- strong numeracy skills with the ability to assimilate and analyse data
- strong report writing and reviewing skills, including the ability to write executive summaries
- the ability to establish effective working relationships - with a strong client focus
- effective time management and the commitment to work to tight deadlines
- the ability to work as a senior team member, capable of assuming different roles
- strong finance, accounting and/or valuation knowledge
- strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- ideally, a second language.
To build an exciting future within Deloitte Forensic in Paris, apply online with your CV and a covering letter which should explain why you are interested in joining Deloitte Forensic.