Crédit Agricole CIB
Direction financière / Consolidation
★★★★★ 53 Avis
The Global Investment Banking division (“GIB”) includes M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Strategic Equity Transactions, Structured Financial Solutions, Legal and Financial Engineering and Global Sector Groups.
Part of GIB, the M&A department offers strategic and financial advisory to all major clients of the Bank in highly strategic and sensitive situations (M&A transactions, public offers, IPO, etc.) working closely with the other departments of the bank (Coverage, Financing, National and International network…).
The team is one of the most successful players in the French M&A market (ranked number #4 in deal volumes in France in 2016 and H1 2017) and has advised in some of the most high-profile transactions.
Selected recent examples include:
• Advisor to Groupe Arnault for the simplified tender offer on Christian Dior (enterprise value of €12bn – May 2017)
• Advisor to Bolloré for the disposal of its stake in Havas to Vivendi (enterprise value or €2.3bn – July 2017)
• Advisor to Ardian for the acquisition of a majority stake in Prosol Group (undisclosed value – April 2017)
• Advisor to CNTY (China Tianying Group) for the acquisition of Urbaser (enterprise value of c.
€2.2bn – September 2016)
• Advisor to Lactalis for the acquisition of Stonyfield (enterprise value of €875m – August 2017)
• Advisor to Morgan Stanley Infrastructure for the acquisition of 29% in VTG (deal value of €242m – December 2016)
As an Analyst, you are actively involved in the origination and execution of M&A transactions in France and internationally.
You also have an advisory role.
As such, your main missions will be:
• Contribute to the origination of transactions in France and abroad: sector analysis, financial analysis, valuation, preparation of presentations for the clients or targets of the department
• Take part in the execution of French and cross-border operations: processes organization, modelling and valuation analysis, creation of transaction support documents (information memoranda and management presentations) and pitchbooks, interactions with other legal, financial and technical advisors, regular contact with clients
• Participate in the day-to-day life of the department as well as in the recruitment and training of interns.
New joiners will benefit from an internal graduate training program.
Joining Credit Agricole CIB also offers attractive evolution perspectives within the rest of the bank (Corporate and Structured Financing, Coverage, International positions…)
A first experience (internship, VIE ...) in the field of Corporate Finance from an investment bank is required.
Tier 1 Business School (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP…), Engineering School (X, Centrale,…) or University with Finance specialization (Dauphine, Sciences Po)