ConSol Partners Client is an internationally recognised and well respected Network provider that is looking for a Network engineer to join the team based on a Financial customer based in Paris, France. The Network engineer will be working on a contract basis which holds great potential to both add value to your already strong technical skill set but also to become a longer term contract through extension.
As a Network engineer at ConSol Partners client, you will be well versed with Datacentre based networks ideally with a financial background as well. The Network engineer position will see you being involved in analysis, diagnosis and working with the team through some complex networking requirements. This position will allow you to utilise the varying experiences you have already gained in previous contracts as well as add technical experience and value to your already gleaming knowledge base.
* Routing and Switching
* Nexus experience
* Fluent French is mandatory
* Data Centre
* Strong experience in a
* Client facing - communication skills are a must
* CCIE/CCNP preferable
The candidate must be able to perform the following:
* Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
* Performs analysis of highly complex network designs.
* Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
* Introduces new ways of working.
* Demonstration of relevant products and solutions to customers.
* Ability to sell/present to customers the value of our services.
* Assures that the most complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies are properly resolved.
* Acts as a focal point for most complex network problem resolution.
* Ability to Identify and communicate network issues
Location: Paris, France
Contract length: 6+ Months
Day Rate: Attractive
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.