Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: People Development Analyst - Global Mobility Specialist (GMS)
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Human Resources
Internal mobility is a newly established team within Workforce Capability. The team's mandate is to facilitate internal career mobility at much higher levels than currently experienced. Internal Career Mobility is defined as any career move within Deutsche Bank internally. This includes intra-divisional moves, cross-divisional moves as well as international transfers (both permanent and assignment-related). The team specifically focuses on mobility and redeployment, the Bank's promotion process and career mobility infrastructure in particular HR International (HRI).
* Partnering with aligned divisions (particularly with HR Generalists and divisional managers) as the primary point of contact (POC) to determine the appropriate assignment package and deliver solutions to meet strategic business mobility needs
* Ensuring service deliverables, cost estimates and assignment initiations are delivered to internal clients in a timely manner by working with GMS counterparts in other regions and HRI Transaction Management teams
* Providing high quality consulting services and advice to internal clients on assignment costings, compensation packages and tax treatment of deferred compensation vesting during an assignment, assignment policies, practices and relocation matters
* Counselling of relocating employees on their mobility benefits and assignment packages as required
* Working with aligned divisions to control and manage expatriate and relocation costs
* Day to day case management of the existing expatriate population including dealing with ad hoc queries or escalations typically from the employee, line manager or HR Generalist
* Partnering with HRI's external service providers on individual assignment cases and at a regional program level
* Managing policy exception requests
* Participating in HRI deferred compensation and year-end processes and partnering with HR Generalists and Comp Advisors
* Assisting with regional audit and regulatory requirements as required
Skills & Qualifications:
* Knowledge of the full range of Reward product areas (Compensation, Benefits & Employee Mobility)
* Experience in global expatriate assignment management would be desirable
* Knowledge of HRI tasks and concepts, especially the range of 'typical' expatriate benefits
* An appreciation of the relevant employment and immigration law
* Knowledge of the fundamentals of tax and social security laws relating to international assignments.
* Good Microsoft Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint & Word
* Effective communication skills across business lines, geographies and seniority levels.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.