Gestion de projet
Gestion de projet
The Project Manager will take responsibility for a group of internal and/or external client projects simultaneously, as assigned by senior managers and/or the Portfolio Management Office (PMO). Depending on level of experience, the role-holder will carry out the project management for a number of projects concurrently and / or may manage elements of a strategic programme managed by a Programme Manager.
Projects will include the on-boarding of new business wins, the building of new business models in conjunction with Product to support internal business or external market driven initiatives, re-structuring of existing client business, re-engineering initiatives driven by industry changes and internal projects / initiatives.
The projects will involve the management of work streams and resources from across the business units and may include projects from our European and MENA regions depending on the scope of the change. Developing and maintaining a good working relationship internally and with client contacts and third parties is therefore a key component of the role as is management of project sponsors. For smaller scale projects the Project Manager is expected to be able to undertake Business Analysis as required to define scope, timelines and delivery.
A primary objective is to ensure projects are delivered within the timescales and to budget, highlighting and resolving issues as they arise. Additionally, a consistent and professional approach to project management is essential with particular attention to the risk profile of the project delivery and the subsequent operational model.
* Provide high quality project delivery services in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with HSS clients and their Third Parties.
* Implement new business and existing business change to timescale, budget and to the requisite standard and quality.
* Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with business colleagues in support of project delivery.
* Identify and mitigate project risks with an objective of zero defects once business transferred to the live environment; in addition to manage and mitigate the impacts of issues where they arise.