Crédit Agricole CIB
Direction financière / Consolidation
★★★★★ 53 Avis
The main missions of the Rating Advisory team are to assist and advise the clients of the Bank (Industrials, Financial Companies, Project Finance etc..):
• In their discussions with the main Rating Agencies (Standard & Poor's, Moody's and Fitch), in order either to get an inaugural rating or to optimise their existing ratings and therefore improve their access to the Debt Capital Markets.
• During strategic financial operations (such as acquisition, capital increase, take-out,..) working closely with other business lines of the Bank in order to optimise the potential impact on the rating to ensure optimal financing solutions.
As an Analyst, their main missions within the team will be to:
• Analyse companies' business model, financial structure, financial policy
• Assess their credit risk based on Rating Agencies' methodologies
• Analyze Rating Agencies' standard and non standard adjustments based on their accounting knowledge
• Elaborate complex financial modelling and sensitivity tables to assess the potential impact of any financial operations on the rating
• Support rating advisory missions (handle direct relationship with clients and rating agencies).
The Rating Advisory Analyst will work closely with other departments within Credit Agricole CIB (such as M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, High Yield, Loan Syndications, Structured Finance, etc.) regarding ratings and any related issues.
In addition working on a wide range of missions and sectors will provide the employee with a very transversal and thorough experience (financial diagnosis, accounting, development of a deep economic culture through an in-depth analysis of various economic sectors).
A first experience in rating or financial analysis
Business school or University.
Strong Academic records un finance.