Ditto Bank est la première banque digitale dédiée à la gestion des devises. Au sein de son interface mobile, l’utilisateur peut créer de multiples comptes dans différentes devises, tous liés à une unique carte Mastercard Gold, lui permettant d’effectuer paiements, retraits et virements partout dans le monde, sans frais supplémentaires. Que l’on soit expatriés, voyageurs d’affaires, transfrontaliers ou simples touristes, gérer son argent à l’étranger devient simple et transparent.
Créé par Banque Travelex, société française du groupe Travelex, le lancement de la banque Ditto by Travelex est prévu avant la fin de l’année 2017.
Dans un contexte multiculturel, vous participez au lancement d’une offre digitale unique sur le marché français puis à l’étranger.
Based in Boulogne Billancourt, you will report into the Internal Audit Manager.
Internal Audit is a function that brings value to the business and provides the ultimate independent and objective oversight of the corporate control environment, including focus on emerging trends and risks.
As part of the Internal Audit team, you are expected to:
* Perform all aspects of internal audits (financial, operational, compliance and fraud).
* Identify and clearly communicate audit requirements to key stakeholders.
* Understand how key risks and controls impact the business from a credit, market/liquidity, business, operational, accounting and/or system perspective.
* Ensure the test work performed and conclusions reached are adequately documented.
* Recognize and proactively communicates potential risks and issues.
* Make recommendations for risk mitigation and audit strategies based on accurate identification of potential market, business, financial, credit, operational, IT and talent risks.
* Build and cultivates strong personal relationships with peers and audit area personnel.
* Apply an understanding of company short-term and long-term strategic objectives and the risks that apply.
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of the risks and opportunities related to the activities of the Bank.
* Be knowledgeable about market and regulatory trends that have the potential for substantive impact on organization strategies, policies or risks.
* Work to build and apply best practices in the field of auditing.
* Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team efforts, sharing responsibility for team results, and exhibiting a positive attitude.
2/3 years of experience in auditing or a financial services environment
Ability to use solid judgment and manage multiple audits and issues within time constraints
Strong business acumen, risk management knowledge, and decision-making, communication, analytical and critical-thinking skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with flowcharting is a plus
Experience in banking, operational risk or market risk highly preferred
Experience with risk-based audit approach preferred and process auditing
Current certification(s) (e.g., CIA or CISA) are a plus
IT audit knowledge a plus
YOUR SKILLS :
Thoroughness, curiosity, critical thinking, ability to work as a team and ability to build a trusting relationship with the business are instrumental skills to perform in your position of Senior Internal Auditor. English is the reference language within the company.
You like challenges? Join us! A human-sized team, in strong development with a start-up mindset is waiting for you.