★★★★★ 4 Avis
A reputable financial services organisation in Monaco is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel*.
Being part of the legal team and reporting to the Head of Legal, key responsibilities include:
• Reviewing legal aspects of the banking services offered to the clients of the institution, including the contractual framework,
• Validation of the firm's products and services offered, in close collaboration with the other teams in the institution,
• Drafting and negotiating on agreements with external service providers,
• Follow-up on legal actualities,
• Maintaining contacts with external lawyer firms as partners in the legal framework of the firm's activities,
• Managing the legal operational risks of the institution,
• Drafting the legal documentation for the Group.
The Senior Legal Counsel* has a Master degree in Law, ideally with specialisation in Banking and Financial Law and has a proven professional experience in a financial institution or a law firm. It also requires to have a deep knowledge of Banking and Financial Law. Being fluent in English and French is needed. The ability to work within a fast-paced and international environment is a must.
Conditions et Avantages
Fast-paced and international environment.