Télécom - Réseaux
Télécom - Réseaux
Software Developer (Distributed Computing)
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: 12+ month contract
ConSol Partners client is a major telecommunications company who are rapidly expanding in the 5G and fibre optics areas.
My client are working on a new fibre optics project and this project will focusing on developing a simulation platform to measure and evaluate the performance.
* Develop the simulation platform using mainly C++ and Python
* Build the tools for data handling, archiving, and visualisation
* Build tools for efficient simulation automation and job scheduling
* Help lead the overall direction of the simulation platform
* Strong knowledge of modern object oriented C++ programming
* Experience with building interfaces to and using relational database management systems (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL)
* Knowledge on distributed computing (job scheduling, job managing, CPU resource management) and data visualization
* The ability to fluently communicate in spoken and written English as this is an English speaking project
* Knowledge of Docker
* Knowledge of OOP Python
* Knowledge of fibre optics or other optical communications
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.