SESAMm was founded in 2014 and is one of the most dynamic FinTech startups in France and Luxembourg. SESAMm develops and commercializes stock market forecasting tools based on social media and other textual data sources. These products are used by banks and hedge funds. The company provides financial trading indicators which have been created using Big Data methods and
allowing new approaches for trading strategies. We develop many new products based on our clients’needs.
SESAMm plans on developing its activity in Europe and Asia by launching very significant R&D and commercial programs. Our team is hiring several top-level profiles looking for professional challenges and self-fulfillment.
Our team is young, highly motivated and has several fields of expertise, from computer science to stock market finance. We are all data geeks and computer science enthusiasts!
SESAMm aims at becoming the international leader of Big Data technologies for stock market professionals.
Internship Goal: you will be supporting the quantitative team in creating predictive models for financials markets.
▪ Detect patterns, implement tests and evaluate on datasets
▪ Perform data preprocessing and feature engineering
▪ Understand and generalize machine learning models
▪ Create a data visualization library on a massive scale
▪ Use and evaluate relevant machine learning tools
▪ Write analysis reports
The duties and responsibilities in this internship description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
▪ Engineering school in data science/mathematics/statistics
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
▪ Work Experience: 0-1 years of experience in Machine Learning
▪ Strong interest for complex machine learning models
▪ In depth knowledge of machine learning principles and practices
▪ Some knowledge in finance and some experience in Machine Learning with Time Series would be an advantage
▪ Languages: near native/fluent English speaker with good writing skills
▪ Software: a good hand on Python, some machine learning libraries knowledge or other relevant coding skills
▪ Basic statistic knowledges
▪ Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github