Banque de réseau
Banque de réseau
Review of Testing structure has demonstrated that current testing function is aligned to component testing. The current capacity is inadequate to conduct an End to End testing(covering Regression, System Integration Testing and automating the current/new test artefacts) A new team is to be built, made up of consultants led by a contractor.
The team will report to the lead who in-turn will report to Programme Test Manager.
Impact on the Business/Function
* Increased test coverage by virtue of automated regression pack which can be executed more frequency.
* Reduction in cost of fixing defects by finding the defects early on.
* Reduction in finding defects in UAT or during later test phases.
The jobholder must:
* Develop and excellent understanding of IFRS 9 solution, data structure, data dictionary, identify the interfaces between constituent component and build end to end test scenarios and further be able to automate these scenarios.
* Need to understand the impact of a change on rest of the solution.
* Sensitivity to Cultural diversity and ability to dynamically adapt interpersonal style to build effective relationships
* Driving towards results and managing multiple priorities
* The team will report to the lead who in-turn will report to Programme Test Manager.
* The jobholder will be based in London.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
* Strong testing and test automation ability(in C# or Java)
* Strong SQL skills.
* Experience in testing SAS or Oracle / SAS Visual Analytics or Business Objects
* Expertise in testing in multi-tier applications
* Excellent knowledge and interest in data and new big data tools
* Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts
* Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience in software testing within large programmes
* Ability to test software in an agile iterative way within a controlled project framework.
* Demonstrated flexibility across multiple domains and functional areas
* Demonstrated ability to create End to End SIT Test packs
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders
* Working across cultures and in matrix organisational structures
* Recognised numerate University Degree (or equivalent)
* Test Automation experience in multi-tier application
* Testing experience (FT and UAT)
* Consultancy background