Ingénierie & développement
★★★★★ 1 Avis
Huxley client Technologies is implementing all core trading applications used for running Huxley client markets and Market Solution customers.
This includes member connectivity, order matching, market data broadcasting. This implementation aims at delivering a highly optimized trading stack, capable of achieving very low latency for high order processing rates.
All projects are managed using Agile methodology.
Within the Agile team, the Test Analyst works closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other Quality Assurance team members.
The test analyst should be proficient in conducting functional, integration and front to back tests to ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended.
The Test Analyst analyzes the requirements then identify, report, and troubleshoot defects and verify fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner.
The test analyst creates, executes and automates all requested Test Cases.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
* Sound knowledge of approved testing strategies and methodologies and a clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle. ISTQB nice to have.
* Ability to create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases ; Test cases to be created, executed and automated.
* Ability to review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Self-motivated and ability to work independently or in a group setting
A 5 year higher education
No minimum years of working experience
The candidate should match at the minimum one of the below criteria's
* Working knowledge on Cash markets
* Working knowledge on Derivatives markets
* Working experience on Back-End application for Distributed systems
* Working experience on message based protocols (FIX, SWIFT, Etc …)
* Working knowledge on Brokerage system ; Trading Workstation, Pricer, Market Data, etc
* significant Working experience on MBT - Model Based Testing Working Knowledge of scripting / coding with any kind of language (Shell, Python, C, Java, …) Discipline, vitality, and adaptability
* Ability to work in a team.
* Working Knowledge of any flavor of the UNIX operating system. Linux Red Hat is preferred.
Pour en savoir plus sur Huxley Associates rendez-vous sur notre site www.huxley.com