Direction financière / Consolidation
★★★★★ 4 Avis
The Deputy Finance Director will work for a well-established family office based in Monaco.
As the Deputy Finance Director, you will directly report to the Finance Director and join an international team based in Monaco.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
• Create, expand, and maintain investment reporting,
• Review current tools and reports and work with FD to expand reporting,
• Work on accounting system to ensure architecture is correct with controls in place to protect reporting,
• Maintain standardized financial reporting,
• Create addition reporting where appropriate,
• Aid FD in all operations for potential investments in all asset classes,
• Work with FD on all ad hoc projects as they come in.
Having a solid finance/accounting background, you have at least 5 years ofexperience in a similar function. It is a must to possess excellent communication skills (English as first language or fluent). Ideally, you are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) and have international working experiences. Microsoft Access and very high level in Excel are mandatory. VP, macros and Microsoft Navision is a plus.
Conditions et Avantages