Huxley is currently helping a real estate investment company in order to grow its office in Luxembourg. The company opened last year and plans to drastically grow its headcount in the coming years.
The team is currently composed of 40 experts in finance, tax and legal matters.
Luxembourg is looking for a finance manager who will lead a team of accountants and who will have a 360 degree view on the company's activity (structuring, reporting, controlling …)
* Assisting with the coordination and preparation of financial and management periodic and annual reports including financial statements.
* In relation with companies' auditors and advisors, providing them with requested data collated from different locations and departments and resolving issues.
* Ensuring and monitoring timely cash collections and payments.
* Assist and continuously liaising with Headquarters and local third parties i.e. banks, domiciliation agents, project managers, and property / asset managers, etc.
* Looking after various legal entities from an accounting, corporate, tax and compliance point of view including liaising with external advisors.
* Ensuring that all transactions are performed in compliance with group/company`s procedures and policies.
* Monitoring operating processes and identifying potential gaps in procedures and policies.
* Assist in various data collection and day-to-day controlling tasks.
* You will be leading a team of junior to senior accountants.
* You are fluent in English.
* You have a degree in finance, economics, …
* You have 7 years + experience in accounting.
* You have a good knowledge in real estate.
* You are used to work under LUX GAAP and IFRS.
* You have team management experience.
What the company can offer you:
* Salary paid on 12 months.
* Generous bonus.
* Lunch vouchers.
* 30 days of holidays.
* Transport allowance.
* Training budget.
* A clear and fair career plan.
* The opportunity to join one of the leaders in its field.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.