My client is an American asset manager specialised in real estate and debt investments. The group has several offices throughout the world and employs more than 500 collaborators.
Luxembourg and Italy are looking for a financial controller who will take care of the day-day operations and liaise with the investment team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting with the coordination and preparation of financial and management periodic and annual reports including financial statements.
* In relation with companies' auditors and advisors, providing them with requested data collated from different locations and departments and resolving issues.
* Ensuring and monitoring timely cash collections and payments.
* Assist and continuously liaising with Headquarters and local third parties i.e. banks, domiciliation agents, project managers, and property / asset managers, etc.
* Looking after various legal entities from an accounting, corporate, tax and compliance point of view including liaising with external advisors.
* Ensuring that all transactions are performed in compliance with group/company`s procedures and policies.
* Monitoring operating processes and identifying potential gaps in procedures and policies.
* Assist in various data collection and day-to-day controlling tasks.
Required experience and skills:
* Master Degree in Accounting/Finance.
* 6 years + in accounting, audit or controlling.
* Experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate.
* Proactive and autonomous.
* Strongly accurate.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Good communication capabilities.
* Team player, reliable and ability to work under tight deadlines.
* Fluency in English and Italian required.
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your application to Marie Bianchi. I you know someone who could do not hesitate to forward this ad. Every application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality providing more than 30 years of recruiting expertise. Successful candidates will be contacted within one week.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.