FlixBus est une start-up innovante qui révolutionne le transport longue distance en car. Présente dans toute l'Europe avec des équipes réparties dans 10 villes (Berlin, Munich, Paris, Milan, Zagreb, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Aarhus, Prague, Budapest), FlixBus propose une offre de mobilité alternative, plus écologique, à la portée de tous les budgets. Avec 200 000 liaisons quotidiennes et plus de 1 200 destinations dans 26 pays, FlixBus est le leader européen du secteur.
- Acquisition of business customers and partners for FlixBus Location -- the bus charter business of FlixBus. Your customers will be hotel chains, tourism companies, unions, trade fair organizers and the like.
- You identify B2B potentials within our existing customers in France and you communicate and sell your product self-dependent (via phone or on-site).
- Coordination of Marketing activities with acquired customers with your colleagues from the Marketing team (i.e. marketing and communication activities towards union members).
- You represent our company and your product/service at trade fairs, workshops and B2B-Customer-Events.
- You support the FR sales team during the peak season also in the B2C sales area.
- You will engage with our Legal department to create frame contracts and you will synchronize with internal partners accordingly.
- You create sales reports on a regular basis and you derive potentials for improvements from these.
- You support your existing network of clients and partners so they can improve their performance.
- You are located in our FlixBus office in Paris and you report to the Head of Sales Charter (located in Munich, Germany). You will maintain a close relationship with the central Charter team that sits in Munich (including regular business trips to Munich).
- Bachelor/Master in economics or similar
- Persuasive appearance and profound skills in communications and sales
- Analytical and results oriented thinker
- Reliable, proactive and independent worker, able to function in a remote team environment
- First experience in B2B sales, in trading firms or sales organizations is desirable
- Fluent in French and English, other additional European language is a plus
- Knowledge in Excel and Salesforce is desired