Global Technology Infrastructure and Services (GTIS) provides engineering, deployment and support for all infrastructure technologies and platforms across all Barclays business units. The stability of these platforms is critical to the stability and vitality of these businesses. Strategic, effective use of technology, coupled with high-quality deployment and excellent production support, are essential to ensuring our technology platforms are optimised and can support business activity and the bottom line.
Overall purpose of role
The core responsibilities of this role will be:
* Operation of Hosting Access recertification controls ensuring that recertification campaigns run at required frequency and complete successfully
* Assist with the on-going operation of automated access provisioning and Life Cycle Management processes that are being delivered by the Infrastructure Access Management Program
* Contribute to the delivery of timely and appropriate governance & risk decisions relating to Logical Access Management.
* Contribute to the management of Logical Access Management controls, attending all appropriate governance meetings and producing regular performance reports
* Provide timely, accurate and clear advice based on evidence and accurate data
* Identify, produce and publicise enhancements to Logical Access Management processes in line with Barclays Internal Audit and Technology Quality Risk Services standards.
* Assist with agreeing recertification campaign schedules ensuring that campaigns are scheduled in accordance with required frequencies as defined by Security Standards and external regulators
* To ensure that OneCert recertification and access removal logic applied by GIS aligns to Hosting Recertification requirements
* Remediation of accounts listed on Grey List Management reports in order that all accounts in scope for recertification are appropriately enriched with ownership, account type and environment data.
* Review of recertification campaign data ensuring that it aligns to agreed scope, is accurate, complete and is ready for recertification
* Working with the GIS OneCert team to ensure that all recertification campaigns complete within the agreed timeframe and outstanding recertifications are appropriately escalated / resolved
* To track recertification campaign progress and produce reports for distribution to Hosting Platform leads and Risk Officer
* In collaboration with GIS OneCert recertification team and Platform Owners to ensure that all issues identified during the recertification campaign are appropriately addressed so that the campaign completion metric exceeds the required compliance threshold
* To work with Platform teams to ensure that all access rejected by recertifiers is revoked within agreed timeframes
* Act as the primary point of contact for the recertification of account permissions and provide support, advice and guidance to the Hosting technology teams as required
Maintenance of automated Logical Access Management Processes
* To assist with the operation in BAU of automated account provisioning, access permissioning and Life Cycle Management processes developed and implemented by the Infrastructure Access Management program
* To assist with the resolution of any issues or queries relating to automated Logical Access Management controls
* To assist with the delivery of enhancements to Logical Access Management processes along with GIS and the Platform team concerned.
* Good understanding of logical access controls and the recertification of access permissions
* Ability to analyse large volumes of data and identify trends and potential problems
* Understanding of Platform operating systems supported by Hosting is desirable
* Developing and implementing operational processes
* Can evaluate impacts of issues identified and make recommendations for their resolution.