Deutsche Bank AG
Banque de réseau
★★★★★ 2 Avis
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), Sanctions and Embargoes, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) as well as Anti-Fraud and Investigations (AFI).
As a Performance Analyst you'll gather and document business requirements and assess risk profile. This will include, definition of the risk being mitigated, historical data or performance from similar rules, and solicitation of AFC Subject Matter Expert (SME) input, along with input from external sources, You'll identify the individual data elements required to execute screening models, examine the data available and collect statistics and information about that data in order to identify Data Quality (DQ) metrics and identify metadata.
* Reviewing practices from peer institutions or technology partners, reviewing assumptions regarding fields to be excluded match criteria priority and assess feasibility of implementation
* Identifying the initial match criteria logic and defining which Configurations will need to be set
* Performing baseline tuning exercise pre-production deployment
* Deploying the rule into production once the testing document has been approved
* Performing system tuning and optimisation exercises to ensure screening processes are optimised
* Performing sensitivity Analysis and Initial Baseline Configuration, which includes executing test cases with tuning parameters and documenting the findings obtained
* Performing materiality analysis and final baseline configuration, which includes generation and review of alerts for a sample dataset
* Carrying out an impact analysis based on the final configuration settings and documenting all the recommendations based on the analysis
* Performing data mining and analysis to investigate where searches result in unexpected results
Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent knowledge of name list screening systems, Fircosoft and Safe Banking Systems (SBS) (beneficial)
* Demonstrated experience in analytics platforms Statistical Analysis System (SAS) for data mining and statistical analysis
* Strong experience of direct experience in Financial Crime Compliance, Risk Assessment or Quality Assurance in Financial Services, Banking or Regulatory environment (beneficial)
* Educated to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Good at creating and delivering impactful presentation
* Able to interpret complex requirements and be a self-starter
* Solid project management/work flow management (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.