Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Risk Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will be joining the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) function, this function is to ensure that the banks Non-Financial Risk (NFR) exposure is adequately managed in-line with the group wide risk appetite and NFRM framework.
You will play a pivotal role in a period of significant change for this function. Your role as a business aligned NFR manager within NFRM is to work with a specific business area, manage NFR according to the 3 Lines of Defence (LoD) model and the NFR mandate. Specifically, you will perform independent oversight of the implementation of the Group's NFRM Framework within the Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions, independently assess material risks and/or key controls, providing challenge and approval or veto as appropriate.
* Overseeing the implementation of NFRM within areas of responsibility: Perform relevant Level 2 (NFRMF) controls, as required by Policies, to quality assure the implementation of the NFR Framework
* Reviewing quality assurance scorecard for trends on data issues, review divisional "use test" of NFRMF components
* Monitoring the Non-Financial Risk Profile by reviewing E2E process risk assessments and material non-financial risk information
* Assessing key risks and controls such as reviewing lesson learned and approving risk acceptances
* Measuring quality and timeliness of execution against Risk Priority Plan
* Providing effective and demonstrable challenge to the risk owners
* Providing clear, demonstrable and risk-based challenge, measuring evidence of effective challenge and resolution
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in a similar role within financial services or within a Treasury function
* Demonstrable experience of developing strong working relationships with business areas to facilitate successful risk management within the 3 Lines of Defence model either within 1st or 2nd LoD
* Robust understanding of Non-Financial Risk Management principles and practices
* Comprehensive understanding of the transactions and financials products offered by a Tier 1 investment bank
* Experience within Treasury function is beneficial, as well as the supporting infrastructure and controls
* Adaptable and able to work with Senior Stakeholders within a high pressure dynamic environment
* Ability to manage and prioritise a significant workload
* Highly organised and have the ability to multi-task
* Strong oral and written skills - should be able to distil topics into understandable summaries with clear conclusions and explanations of rationale
* Confident in presenting the outcomes of work undertaken, often to Senior Management
* Past experience with change projects is beneficial
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.