On behalf of our client, a commodity trading house, Swisslinx is looking for a Structured Trade Finance Officer to join their team in Geneva.
- Implementing, renewing, amending, and monitoring the banking facilities,
- Managing bank negotiations,
- Supporting the implementation and renewal of corporate funding facility,
- Distributing risk and funding on transactions originated by the Asset & Structured Finance team and managing the relevant facilities,
- Structuring and implementing bespoke bilateral banking,
- Cooperating effectively with Trade Finance, Treasury, Credit and Asset & Structured Finance.
- 3+ years of experience in Commodity Trade Finance within bank or trading environment,
- Ready to grow in a larger firm,
- Very good understanding of the legal framework,
- Fluency in English, any additional languages advantageous,
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.