Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 113 Avis
Because you deserve much more than just a job?
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active Thinking® to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets.
Through our distinct multi-affiliate model, the society is able to offer diverse solutions with active expertise across asset classes ? from traditional equities and fixed income, to alternatives and ESG-driven strategies. This diverse line up of high-conviction investment managers, each with its own unique process and culture, offers access to multi-dimensional and unconventional thinking that can lead to alpha generation.
Natixis Investment Managers International (NIM International) is a unique fund service and distribution platform that brings together the support and administrative functions for the funds it manages. It is a management company, domiciled in France and regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) to provide investment management and collective portfolio management services, as well as certain ancillary services. NIM International is also authorised by the AMF to act as an alternative investment fund manager (AIFM).
We are looking for a Portfolio Analyst, for an apprenticeship of 1 year since September/October 2020.
In this Paris based position, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the production of portfolio construction/asset allocation analysis, using investment analytics to help the Portfolio Engineering and Analytics (PEA) and build reports for external clients to help them better manage risk and portfolio construction,
- Assisting in model portfolios construction for the BPCE network,
- Carrying our competitor analysis, and producing positioning reports for internal and external clients of NIM Solutions to help drive sales of our affiliates products,
- Market intelligence gathering, including peer group analysis, identifying market and product trends.
You must be highly collaborative and will work closely with the other members of the Portfolio Engineering and Analytics team mainly, but also with product specialists, sales teams and the affiliated investment managers as required.
Your main missions:
- Be highly competent in the use of various systems and analytical tools used by the team (e.g. proprietary optimisation tools, MPI, Morningstar and Bloomberg);
- Help to prepare analysis and customised portfolio recommendations for client meetings, periodic sales training and other key events;
- Analyse relevant market-based trends, internal and third party research on capital markets developments and other data to formulate new topical content for internal and external use.
Other ad hoc analyses and project work as requested.
First of all, we are interested in your personality and your state of mind.
You are studying in a University or a Business School, with a BAC+2 minimum level degree in Finance/Asset Management.
Fluency in both French and English is required.
Key skills :
- Excellent understanding of investing, economics and finance, with a deep understanding of asset allocation, risk management and capital markets theory.
- Excel is essential; working knowledge of Bloomberg, MPI Stylus, Morningstar are an advantage; programming languages such as VBA, R, MatLab would be an advantage.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts to a multi-cultural and global audience, having a diverse range of technical expertise.
- Strong organisational skills essential with the ability to work independently, be a self-starter and results focused.
- Foreign languages, particularly Italian, Spanish or German are a plus.
Curious, autonomous and collaborative, you will benefit from dedicated support in order to give you all the chances to succeed in this new mission.
For a better treatment of your application, we thank you to specify the type of contract sought (apprenticeship or professionalization), the title and the number of diploma prepared as well as the alternation rhythm of your training.