Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 113 Avis
Because you deserve much more than just a job?
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active Thinking® to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets.
Through our distinct multi-affiliate model, the society is able to offer diverse solutions with active expertise across asset classes ? from traditional equities and fixed income, to alternatives and ESG-driven strategies. This diverse line up of high-conviction investment managers, each with its own unique process and culture, offers access to multi-dimensional and unconventional thinking that can lead to alpha generation.
Natixis Investment Managers International (NIM International) is a unique fund service and distribution platform that brings together the support and administrative functions for the funds it manages. It is a management company, domiciled in France and regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) to provide investment management and collective portfolio management services, as well as certain ancillary services. NIM International is also authorised by the AMF to act as an alternative investment fund manager (AIFM).
We are looking for a Sales Assistant, for an apprenticeship of 1 year or 2 years since September/October 2020.
The service BDU Western Europe makes some propositions of investment solutions (equities, fixed income, structured products, SRI, dedicated funds) to wholesale clients (Private Bank, Asset managers, Insurers).
You will be a 100% member of the Wholesale team, and will be in an ideal position to understand the broad variety of sales and marketing, ranging from sales strategy follow up and adjustment, sales promotion, marketing, sales and after sales.
Your main missions:
- Preparation of client meetings, events, roadshows;
- Preparation of marketing materials;
- Market watch: benchmarking of competitors funds, market trends, performance analysis, portfolio analysis;
- Prepare mails for wholesale clients (about affiliates, expertises, funds, updates on markets);
- Support of sales team in client and prospect management (usage of our Sales CRM tool - keeping our client database updated);
- Production of reports in order to monitor Sales team activity;
- Follow up of client requests and subscriptions;
- Contribution to proposals writing;
- Interaction with several teams (analysts, marketing, compliance, support, etc.) within Natixis Investment Managers and our Affiliates;
- Take client calls and being able to follow up or liaise with proper team.
First of all, we are interested in your personality and your state of mind.
You are studying in a University or a Business School, with a BAC+3 minimum level degree in Finance, Banking or Insurance. Good level in English Fluency is required (professional level).
You have some good knowledge and have interest for financial markets and asset management. You are highly proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Proactive, autonomous and with good interpersonal skills, you will benefit from dedicated support in order to give you all the chances to succeed in this new mission.
For a better treatment of your application, we thank you to specify the type of contract sought (apprenticeship or professionalization), the title and the number of diploma prepared as well as the alternation rhythm of your training.