CA CIB Hong Kong
CA CIB Hong Kong
You will join Debt restructuring & Advisory Services (DAS) Department in CACIB Hong Kong.
This Department handles all activities related to the management of sensitive and distressed assets.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Perform middle office function for doubtful files which are managed by DAS risk managers,
• Coordinate and consolidate the provision proposal for the quarterly provision exercise,
• Maintain database for doubtful files managed by DAS in the region,
• Assist in the administration of portfolio investments including coordination with accountants, auditors or other service providers for preparation of financial statements of DAS Investment SPVs,
• Perform front desk function on several doubtful files,
• Handle the Permanent Control correspondent of DAS.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Internship experience in accounting, middle office and finance is an advantage.
Academic Background : University or Business school.
Specialization in Finance & Accounting.