MANUFACTURING RECRUITMENT LTD
MANUFACTURING RECRUITMENT LTD
20 août England - East Sussex, Bexhill-On-Sea CDI €53609.72 - €65522.99 per annum + 10% bonus + benefits + 27 days hols
BI Business Analyst To £50k+£5kcar + 10% bonus (27 days holiday) East Sussex - coastal town
Business Intelligence (BI) work across all aspects of data and reporting. From infrastructure to developing, analysing, design recommendations and support for the delivery of high quality data and reporting solutions.
The BI Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between BI and business stakeholder end users. They will analyse and evaluate systems, processes and user needs, whilst supporting BI solutions that align to the overall business strategy. Produce project documentation and artefacts, support delivery plans and monitor self-performance. Updating, implementing and maintaining delivery procedures. Support the prioritisation of initiatives based on business needs and requirements. Implement solutions in compliance with corporate and departmental project delivery standards through the full software development life cycle via established delivery frameworks.
To undertake assigned projects and see projects and changes through to completion.
* To translate user requirements into varying formats of recognised artefacts including specifications, user stories and modelling processes.
* Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that delivered systems are both technically sustainable and meet the business need.
* To develop and deliver to the implementation plan for business process changes.
* Publication of high-quality business requirements and maintain functional specifications.
* To analyse existing business processes in order to identify alternative solutions and recommend new approaches.
* Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from relevant stakeholders.
* To be the link between the business stakeholder/Product Owner, development teams and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
* Day-to-day management of changes to requirements in relation to the delivery plans to ensure agreed scope and deadlines are met.
* Day-to-day management of project or change deliverables in line with either the project plans or backlog delivery expectations.
* Involvement with defining test cases and support of system and acceptance testing.
* Fault investigation and defect tracking (Post-live support).
* Production and presentation of training and user guide documentation.
* To action changes to business requests and support helpdesk requests (where necessary) in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Represent requests to update/change IT systems via Change Authority Board.
* To observe, monitor and comply with GDPR regulation and the IT Security Policy and Procedures in the performance of duties.
* Ensure that customers' fair and reasonable expectations are met and provide fair outcomes.
* Question and challenge peers and managers where processes and procedures do not meet these expectations and any activity that does not place the customers' interests at the heart of how we do business.
* Ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
* Ability to identify, capture and document effective business requirements.
* Facilitation of business stakeholders to draw out clear, concise, focused and unambiguous requirements.
* Proven experience interacting directly with end users and business stakeholders
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, from technical staff through to board members and similar external contacts.
* Experience of contributing to the delivery of projects using structured project framework approaches (e.g. agile, waterfall)
* Demonstrable experience eliciting requirements specifications for IT based Systems.
* Working knowledge of core Microsoft Office products.
* Strong exposure to Business Intelligence or Management Information technologies and principles.
* Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall project delivery frameworks.
* End to end experience of the project/development lifecycle.
* Competent knowledge BPMN 2.0 or UML modelling notations.
* Knowledge of insurance software packages.
* Knowledge of internet and intranet technologies.
* Experience of working within Financial Services.