CA CIB Singapour
CA CIB Singapour
The position is located in Capital Markets IT (CMI) division which manages information systems for capital markets activities.
CMI teams are mainly located in Paris, London, New-York, Hong-Kong, India and Singapore.
Position is located in Singapore.
Singapore department is responsible for development and maintenance of applications (in-house and package) used by worldwide users for all the processes for Capital Market activities.
It includes back-office and market risk.
The ideal candidate is able to execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle, partnering with key technical and business stakeholders.
This Department transverse PMO admin assistant role is a new position to reinforce, strengthen and further industrialize current Department transverse activities.
Department Administrative Reporting Management
· Contribution to define and implement new processes to further industrialize recurrent admin tasks
· Implement and improve timely recurrent reporting for department Budget, Staff, Activities Management
· Implement and improve timely recurrent Quality Control & Quality Assurance framework reporting
· Implement ad-hoc reporting for CMI Management support
Department transverse activities Facilitation
· Contribute to facilitate Department level processes for recruitment, onboarding, offboarding
· Contribute to facilitate transverse activities on communication, community management, compliance and security awareness, team gamification
Candidates should have 1-2 years experience in Admin or PMO assistant role.
• Basics in Accounting and Finance Control
• Admin Process Management
Diploma in relevant specialities