Banque de réseau
Banque de réseau
Capital & Liquidity Risk Analyst (Bank - Luxembourg)
Our client, an international bank institution based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Capital and Liquidity Risk Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg. This person will be working within a team (4 persons) in order to reinforce the risk control.
Key responsibilities of the Capital & Liquidity Risk Analyst that may include but will not be limited to:
* Analysing & controlling the Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk, Stress testing and risks from the company;
* Following the limits of risks defined by the regulators (ICAAP, ILAAP, Basel III, CSSF);
* Analysing the impact on the portfolio risk's profiles;
* Risk monitoring and reporting;
* Validating of methodological choices and models reviews.
Education & Background:
* Master in Mathematics, Finance or Economics;
* More than 5 years of experience as a Risk Analyst within an Bank;
* Fluent in French and English (spoken and written);
* Knowledge of financial instruments and corporate banking products, risk management techniques and more particularly of the Credit, Market and Liquidity Risks;
* A strong knowledge of the European Central Bank and the European Banking Authority guidelines;
* Strong knowledge of MS Office;
* Strong analytic and synthesis skills;
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Participating to the development of your role;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.