Compliance Officer - Wealth Management Company
You already have a proved private banking experience in Compliance
You want to develop your skills to be an expert?
Do you want to join a renowned Wealth Management Company (PSF)?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is a Wealth Management institution, based in the city of Luxembourg. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for an experimented Compliance Officer.
You will report to compliance and business management. You will work closely in the First Line of Defense with the front office teams. The role offers significant exposure across all private environment disciplines.
* Reviewing and monitoring clients on boarding and transactions;
* Ensuring business is conducted in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations;
* Identifying and reporting any non-compliance or suspicious activity, in accordance with anti-money laundering legislation and regulations;
* Preparing, reviewing and maintaining compliance policies and regulatory procedures up-to-date;
* Identifying, evaluating and monitoring of compliance and business risks;
* Daily controlling and updating AML/KYC files;
* Participating and reporting to the business and the compliance department.
* A Master degree (ideally in Finance, Legal or economics);
* A minimum of 5 years' in a similar position. An experience in private banking will be an asset;
* Excellent understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Good knowledge about UCITS and AIFMD;
* English mandatory;
* Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
* Proactive, with strong analytical skills and willing to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Working in a successful and established Wealth Management Institution in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Skills development in an expert team;
* A salary and package linked to your background.
Keywords: Compliance | AML | KYC | Wealth Management | On Boarding | Front Office
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.