Experienced Corporate Officer - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a well known company?
My client, a recognised company specialised on Alternative Investment, is looking for a Corporate Officer to fulfil its legal team in an international environment.
The company is located in an easily accessible neighbourhood with a direct bus line from the central station as well as from Germany, France and Belgium.
You will join a company where excellence and integrity are two of the main values.
* You will manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio;
* You will be in charge of the administrative and legal daily life structures;
* You will organise regular board meetings, board minutes as well as the written resolutions;
* You will be in charge of the RCS filings;
* You will liaise with internal finance, tax, acquisition and sales team;
* You will oversee restructuring and financing steps with other internal and external teams and advisors;
* You will liaise with the cross-European, London and internal managements as well as service providers and advisors regarding the corporate governance of the entities;
* You will track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislation, corporate details etc.).
* You have at least 3 years of experience in the legal/corporate department in Luxembourg ;
* You are fluent in English, any other language will be an advantage (especially German or French);
* You hold a Bachelor's degree in law and ideally a Master in Corporate Law;
* You have knowledge in corporate governance in Luxembourg;
* Thorough investment fund knowledge: private equity, real estate, funds.
* You have a natural intellectual curiosity;
* You are able to work in autonomy and as a team player;
* You are solution-oriented person;
* You can handle stressful situations.
* Excellent working conditions: exciting work challenge, salary above the market;
* Benefits: meal vouchers and a performance-based bonus;
* Career development and trainings.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next week. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.