Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Credit Strats, Analyst
Corporate Title: Vice President
The Strats group delivers analytics and applications that solve quantitative problems for businesses across Deutsche Bank Investment Bank. The design, specification and implementation are the responsibilities of Strats in close partnership with Trading, Sales, Middle Office and Technology groups.
You will focus on the Credit trading and regulatory problems. Solutions to these are implemented within the strategic cross-asset platform.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Improve on the automation of market data capture and production and ensure consistency across desks and regions
* Improve on the automation of risk and profit and loss processes
* Define and validate model parameterisations used in the current risk platform and the new strategic platform
* Working in partnership with Trading, Structuring, Technology and control functions to drive the build-out of the credit trading platform
Your skills and experience
* Experience in the credit business space - knowledge of products and models are a strong positive
* Strong programming experience of either Python or C++
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively within a team and across multiple teams and functions in diverse regions
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (an engineering, physics, maths, computer science or finance discipline would be beneficial)
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.