Ingénierie & développement
Ingénierie & développement
*Provide support as a database administration (preferably with SQL Server) working on problems of diverse scope and complexity.
*Mange database instances, storage, and security.
*Perform database tuning, backup, and recovery.
*Familiar with administrating website and databases in on-prem and/or Cloud environments.
*Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements for web-based applications.
*Utilize expert knowledge of Windows 2012 and 2016 (intermediate-level of knowledge of UNIX) operating systems.
Education and Experience
*A Bachelor's Degree (in Computer Science or IT related fields are preferred) from an accredited college or university is required; however, equivalent experiences will be considered in lieu of a degree.
*Five (5) years of experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) administration. (preferred)
*Extensive experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting SSL, IIS and other web servers (Apache Tomcat).
*Two (2) years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (or Oracle, MySQL, DB2, etc.) database administration.
*Experience administering SSL certificates for web servers (creating, applying, & troubleshooting).
*Deploy, optimize, and maintain web applications on Windows platform (or on UNIX) to ensure maximum up time, security and efficient operation.
*Experience in utilizing monitoring & assessment tools such as SolarWinds, Splunk, etc.
*Experience in developing SDLC documentation; agile methodologies preferred.
*Support Information Assurance (IA) activities to ensure that solutions are compliant with government IT security, NIST 800-53, and FISMA standard
*Working knowledge (and/or education) of various Cloud service providers such as Azure and/or AWS.
*Good verbal and written communication skills
Technical Skills Required:
Candidates should have experience in the following areas and be able to demonstrate exceptional competence the following technologies:
*Microsoft IIS 8.5 (required)
*Microsoft SQL 2012/2014/2016 (required)
*Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 (required)
*SharePoint Office 365
* Typically requires a min of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Masters degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
* Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
* May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
* Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
* Understands implications or work and makes recommendations for solutions.
* Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or draft such responses for supervisor or team lead.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.