Desktop Engineer required by my Leading Financial Services client in London, to work at AVP level.
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Engineer to work in their Desktop team, being the main support contact for Japanese speaking staff.
* Maintain a high degree of professionalism and customer service and strive for service improvement at all times
* Deal with incoming calls through the Service Desk Cisco ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) system
* Provide 2nd line support for the desktop environment
* Desktop hardware maintenance and support
* The management of all Contacts, Incidents, Service Requests and Operational tasks with Footprints Service Management tool ensuring accurate capture of all details.
* Problem management initiation, identification and recording.
* Own and deliver an agreed key Service desk task and support team members in delivering theirs.
Skills / Experience required:
* Have worked on a Financial Services / Banking Desktop Support team
* Japanese speaker
* Microsoft Windows XP
* Microsoft Office Suite 2007
* Remote access (dial up/wifi/3G/Broadband/VPN) Hardware (desktop, laptop, printer, PDAs) TCP / IP Networking
* Active Directory
* Experience with Call Logging systems
* Market data Products: Bloomberg / Reuters / Fidessa
* Excel support
Salary: Up to £65,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Desktop Engineer (Japanese speaker) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.